♪ Me on Other Sites

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Watermelon for Breakfast





Meh. I had to use my little blue camera that's not really fabulous for photography, but I still like the outfit. : )
Also, I had watermelon for breakfast and it was fantastic. ♥

Credits!

Makeup (sorry it's not that visible!)
♥ Nivea Kiss of Moisture lip balm
♥ Benefit "Non-Fiction" Foundation in Volume I
♥ Benefit Lust Duster in GoGo Girl on lids
♥ Colossal VolumExpress Mascara AND LashStiletto
♥ Clinique blush in Iced Lotus
♥ Revlon Nail Enamel in Lilac Pastelle

Outfit
♥ Frenchish Peasant Blouse - Unknown
♥ Bodycon Skirt - Sparkle and Fade
♥ Boots - Steve Madden
♥ Purse - Handmade in India

I got a TON of stuff from Urban Outfitter's $5 sale, so I'll be posting the haul pretty soon. The skirt I'm wearing today is from that sale. I love it. I'm a little poojey in the tummy area, but I'm still losing weight and will be able to wear it without the need of tummy taming! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Posties