♪ Me on Other Sites

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Beginning




This is me, so you have a visualization of who's writing this.


Has anyone noticed how the birds chirp? How the sun warms the earth? How the grass waves gently in the breeze? This world is so interesting- from people to plants, this world is filled with complex little networks of emotion and movement that one can begin to see when everything else fits together perfectly. I think this is called something like enlightenment. I've begun to see the world in a different way the past few years and have truly realized exactly what I want to do with my life. Kind of.

I've been obsessed with fashion for at least 3 years now and go shopping at online sales and outlet malls whenever I get the chance because I'm hellishly poor. I always spend my money as soon as I get it and never get to save to buy anything. xD I'm sure some people have been there before. I guess I'm starting this blog as a place to put down all my inspirations and such when it comes to life, art, and particularly, fashion.

Starting off, I'm going to write a bit about ME. Yes, ME.

I'm 17 years young, want to be a psych major if I don't end up being an awesome amazing famous photographer by the time I graduate from my community college, and love cats, fashion, philosophy, and other things that hipsters like. Mod furniture, shopping, music... yeah. Kinda cliche, but I don't care.

I'm not exactly special, but I'm good at a lot of things. I play the harp, I write stories (rarely), I draw half-naked women, I photograph pretty people, I play with makeup, I spend way too much time on the internet... yeah. You'll find out more once I write more, I guess. :D

OKAY. People like pictures when they read blogs, so here you go.
I drew this. See? Half naked woman. :D Awesomesauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Posties