♪ Me on Other Sites

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why can't I earn a million a year?


Because I can't. That's why.
Because the fashion gods don't want me to have this.

I'm dying a little inside.. it's completely gorgeous. ♥

Image from ideeli.



Also, I have some stuff (from ideeli, surprise..) coming.

2 pairs of shoes - Kenneth Cole "Change of Lace" in tan, a studded flat t-strap sandal, and Melissa "Scarfun" in a lovely pale teal, a rubber wedge with thin straps at the toe and ankle. : ) I might post pictures later, when they arrive, with their outfits.

-----

Also also, I raided my mom's old clothing and found 2 completely adorable short sleeved blouses with shoulder pads that I will be wearing a lot. ♥

AND NO, it was not inspired by Glee. Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Posties